Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

What I Like Best

This post is @ the New Orleans original people from at least back in the late 1600s.  You know, Saint Augustine is from the mid 1500s.

So, apparently rich people moved in from the cold, European places to prime spots of Florida and had an okay time and to New Orleans.  I sorta scrapped the info together when I found out these things.  I'm sure others have somehow stumbled on all this.  The only thing is only crazy people would stay in Florida.  I was right in the theory you'd have old New Orleanians move to Florida.  What if I had an old mom, I'd be nothing for Ellen, not even the shit that can plague under her boots.  So, anyway, outta that sorta fun .. I don't believe many New Orleanians left.  Most were probably mixed with the indigeneous culture there, the Cajun..I just found Acadians are from New England again I knew but also that well the Cajuns are the people there today either French or New Englander .. then the Creole aren't a label for mulattos or indians but for people who were in Louisiana before it became a part of the U.S.


More post.  I just realized that Southerners would feel tacky to recieve their heritage?  The people in Europe want it but not so much from me the people up north.  I have a funny feeling the people in Europe ^don't have it.^  I mean, like them recieving it over all I've ever done, like it mattered..